Inter-Library Loan (ILL)
• TNDU is a part of the Inter-Library Loan Tracking System (KITS) through the Anatolian University Libraries Consortium (ANKOS).
• ANKOS member universities and research libraries open their printed publication collections to mutual sharing.
• On behalf of the TNDU, the Central Library carries out the process of borrowing books from other libraries. For the borrowing services, the rules of the providing library apply.
• As well as the academic and administrative personnel of the TNDU, the graduate students of the TNDU can benefit from this service
• For publications requested from other universities, the user requesting the publication pays the shipping fee.
• ? There is also an Inter-Library Loan Service with other TNDU libraries. The students and personnel of the TNDU can benefit from this service.